I'm new with getting a java applet to connect to a mysql database. This is my first time attempting to do so.
I've researched a lot and have seen lots of tutorials, but I'm still facing problems. Since my java applet goes to a browser, I did sign it. I've also been using jdbc and the jar file has been imported properly to my library.
I've also been using 000webhost.com and have been trying to connect to the database from both the IDE and the browser. I also got two of my friends to help me. One of them had to go early and the other don't know where I went wrong.
Here is my codes: http://prntscr.com/oagfi
I've come to the conclusion that the DriverManager.getConnection(...) is whats giving me problems.
The error reads... http://prntscr.com/oaetz
I have also tried looking up the cause but still no luck.
Is there anything I can do to fix this problem? I'm curious of what this cause mean and why I'm having trouble.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire