I'm using this https://github.com/amitava82/angular-multiselect multiselect dropdown for my project.
In my html:
<am-multiselect class="sv-manage-multiselect-dropdown"
ng-model="nameList.name"
options="name as name.key for name in nameList"
multiple="true"
</am-multiselect>
This dropdown has a "checkall" and "uncheckall" button in the dropdown, which I WANT to remove, while keeping the functionality of the multi-select.
This is the html in the directive the guy uses:
src/multiselect.tmpl.html
<div class="btn-group">
<button type="button" class="btn btn-default dropdown-toggle" ng-click="toggleSelect()" ng-disabled="disabled" ng-class="{'error': !valid()}">
{{header}}
<span class="caret"></span>
</button>
<ul class="dropdown-menu">
<li>
<input class="form-control input-sm" type="text" ng-model="searchText.label" ng-keydown="keydown($event)" autofocus="autofocus" placeholder="Filter" />
</li>
<li ng-show="multiple" role="presentation" class="">
<button class="btn btn-link btn-xs" ng-click="checkAll()" type="button"><i class="glyphicon glyphicon-ok"></i> Check all</button>
<button class="btn btn-link btn-xs" ng-click="uncheckAll()" type="button"><i class="glyphicon glyphicon-remove"></i> Uncheck all</button>
</li>
<li ng-repeat="i in items | filter:searchText" ng-class="{'selected': $index === selectedIndex}">
<a ng-click="select(i); focus()">
<i class='glyphicon' ng-class="{'glyphicon-ok': i.checked, 'empty': !i.checked}"></i> {{i.label}}</a>
</li>
</ul>
</div>
I wan't to just remove/override the checkall and uncheckall buttons WITHOUT editing this library's directive. I can override the CSS in my personal file.css, but how do I override the HTML template he uses. Thanks
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire