I'm trying to create a simple website that pulls and displays information from my city's real-time public transit site. The website that displays the information (departure times at particular stops, for e.g.) is quite outdated, is not mobile friendly and cannot be viewed on a smartphone.
My most basic goal is create a webpage that asks the user to input the stop number they are waiting at into a form.
(1) After submitting the stop number on my webpage (2) this number would be automatically entered into the corresponding input field on the (non-mobile accessible) transit page, (3) and would then be submitted. (4) The page that loads after this submission shows the bus routes servicing the stop along with the next scheduled and estimated departure times. (5) I want these route numbers/names along with their corresponding departure times would then be displayed on my webpage in an organized way (for use by someone stuck in the city w/o a vehicle, miles from home, i.e. me)
I've researched using Selenium/Webdriver to accomplish these tasks, but I haven't seen any simple examples where webdriver is incorporated into the actual html/javascript text (did I just say something really stupid? total beginner here).
It is the browserdriving/html parsing part that I'm hitting a wall with. Writing the html & css code to create the webpage is something I can learn easily on my own.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire